We had a good crowd for the TNT dinner on July 17. We went to our favorite Mexican place – Tortilla West, on Orapax Avenue near Lamberts Point Docks. It’s more of an upscale Mexican restaurant – one of the waitresses told me they have trained chefs who like to do Mexican-inspired dishes rather than the typical Mexican. It seems to me that most of the Mexican restaurants around here use a version of the same menu – the same Speedy Gonzales Lunch #1 and so on – which are fine for what they are, but Tortilla West has their own delicious dishes.
So, to help us keep track of what we’ve tried and not tried, here’s what we all had that night:
- Barbara – Chicken Enchiladas Mole
- Kim – Fish Tacos
- Susan – Chicken Enchiladas Mole
- Martha – Chicken Fajitas – a very generous portion!
- Randy – Spinach and Goat Cheese Quesadilla
- Duane – Chicken Enchiladas
All declared their dinners delicious 🙂