It’s time to catch up on a few Tuesday dinners out that I’ve missed writing about. Since we decided to just go to some favorite places, rather than following the alphabet, we’ve had some really good meals lately, since, well, we’re going to some favorite places 😉
Some time back, Barbara and I went to Bodega on Granby in Norfolk. Here’s what we had:
- Heart of palm salad with romaine, tomatoes, and white truffle vinaigrette – very good
- Sliced baguette with a sweet compound butter
- Tempura-fried chicken – light and delicious
- Crab and spinach gnocchi – wonderful. This was gnocchi with spinach and lump blue crab in a creamy Alfredo-style sauce. Yum
- Warm mini-chocolate cake with vanilla gelato and strawberry compote – this was a lava-type cake with a molten center, served with the gelato on the side and the compote on the top – fabulous
We would definitely recommend Bodega. It’s one of our faves.