Bardo is another favorite. It’s an Asian-inspired tapas place, so we get to have lots of little nibbles there. Great food. Here’s what Liz and I had a week or two ago:
- Buddha buns – ground pork and veggies steamed in won ton skins, with a soy -based dipping sauce
- Panko-crusted fried shrimp with sweet chili sauce
- Crab rangoon – fried won ton skins with a filling of what seemed like crab and cream cheese. Not one of my favorites, but something I’ve wanted to try.
- Edamame – soybeans steamed and sprinkled with sea salt.
- Chicken satay (Thai chicken grilled on a stick) with three sauces.
- Doughnut “dip sum” – three fried doughnuts with three dipping sauces – chocolate, peanut butter, and (if I remember right) raspberry. Dee-lish!